Friday 27 April 2012

Oh, My Hero Bloghop!

First of all, thanks to the excellent Jaycee DeLorenzo and Victoria Smith for hosting this bloghop!

An another thanks to Kyra Lennon, because I saw her questions and I've sort of nicked them (hey, I'm no interviewer!).

My interview has taken been done in two sections, because unfortunately my hero Luke Gardener was kidnapped before I could finish the first lot. So the first three are 'Old-Luke' and the next three are 'New-Luke'. Sorry for any continuity issues ;)

This is Luke, btw. Say hi...

How would you describe yourself in one sentence?
Well...if I have to stick to one sentence, then I guess I'd say a witty, well loved, clever rugby star. And in a few years, I suppose I'll be a famous rugby player. Coach says I've got it in me.

How would you describe your heroine?
Which one? Ha, no, I'm joking. I haven't really got a heroine at the moment, but I'm not bothered. You can't have too much of a good thing. The only girl that doesn't fancy a cheeky snog with me is probably India Jeffries. Jeez, that girl hates me. I suppose I deserve it though.

Who's your (non-romantic) soulmate?
Easy. Although I'd have to pick two - Noah and Rachel. We are like...closer than family. Noah's the cool one, Rachel's the loyal one, and I'm the sporty one. Oh, and apparently the slutty one, according to Rachel.

(Five months later, after a kidnap ordeal which left Noah dead and Rachel still missing.)

Hi again, Luke!
Um...hello. This isn't g-going to be long, is it? I'm still s-struggling a bit...with my speech and stuff. The doctor said it was all in my m-mind, though.

Okay - so what's your biggest ambition?
To find Rachel. N-nothing else matters. Screw rugby. Screw everything.

If you had a dark secret, who would you tell it to?
Wait, what? I-is this a joke? Are you -
Okay, I guess I'd t-tell it to India. I can trust her.

And finally, if you could sum up your heroine in five words?
You mean India, right? Strong, wild, stubborn, independent and striking.

Well, thanks for talking to me, Luke! I hope you find Rachel.
S-so do I.

==================

So Luke and India and their story are out in the big wide world, and hopefully one agent will bite.

What do you think? Do you like Luke or loathe him? Or something in between?

12 comments:

  1. Oh I hope he finds her too. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I like him! The poor thing. You did a good jog showing the change! I hope he finds her, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luke is so cute! I hope someone bites because I'd love to read this. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, the poor guy. Very neat idea, showing the old Luke and new Luke. What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like Luke. And I want to know what happened. Nice entry! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww cute :) I hope he finds her!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Amy- A gingy rugby playing cutie. Reading this makes me want to dive right into your story and find out what's going on! Great teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, kidnapped! He's a doll, and I want to know what's going on!

    Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Luke's adorable! I hope he finds her. Great interview!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well I hope one agent bites because I would definitely read that story. Luke sounds adorable in both interviews and I hope he gets better and find Rachel! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. fancy a cheeky snog.. hehehe love it! He seems like a great hero. :)

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this! Your hero seems really fun and would be a great guy to sit around and chat with for an afternoon :D Thanks for joining the hop!

    ReplyDelete